Search Engine Optimisation (SEO);
Search Engine Optimisation also known as website optimisation or SEO, is the process of altering the design, content and link network of a site in accordance with the latest search engine scoring formulas.
SEO allows to pull massive amounts of free and relevant traffic to your website and increase your sales volume.
Search engines, however, often index millions of pages for certain key words, and your website can be buried deep on page 100 or worse if it is not optimized properly.
What we offer is to apply our knowledge and improve your site's position to page 1 or 2 for certain keywords on search results pages.
Our service includes:
- Keyword research and analysis,
- Initial Search Engine Optimization report,
- Competition Analysis report,
- Pre - Optimization ranking report,
- Creation of Title Tags based on initial keyword research,
- Description META Tags,
- Keyword META Tags,
- Alt Tags,
- H1 - H2 Tags,
- Search Engine Submissions to major search engines and directories such as Google, Yahoo, AOL and many more,
- Creation of themed link pages,
- Manual link requests to related websites,
- Proper use of Robots.txt file,
- W3c Validations for Home page,
- Image Optimization,
- Key phrases Optimization,
- Website traffic Analysis.